Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Herbal Remedies for Colitis

Digestive tract diseases include several types of inflammation. Two of them are:
  1. Large Intestine Inflammation (colitis)
  2. Small Intestine Inflammation (crohn's disease)
Some herbal ingredients can be used to treat inflammation of the colitis and Crohn's disease.
Colitis

The bad diet and poor fiber food are suspected as the cause of colitis. Nevertheless, the main cause of inflammatory of intestine still needs further investigation. Colitis can be characterized with several symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, and dysentery.

Herbal Remedies for Colitis
Herbal treatment should be included in the daily diet of colitis sufferers. The herbal ingredients are green vegetables, brown rice, and fruits. Consuming garlic would be very helpful. Some food products made from milk and wheat should be avoided because several investigations showed that some people have a gut that is allergic to these kinds of food.

Read more: Aloe Vera Colon Cleansing

2 comments:

  1. A VERY SHORT STORY HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV2)
    Herpes simplex virus is said to have no cure, just as i was told by my family doctor that herpes can not be cured but can be controlled, Although i was a very stubborn person i never believed in what my doctor told me about herpes having no cure Am a very honest person who believe in nature and i also believed that there could be cure somewhere in the world, I kept my faith so strong and kept on doing my research till i finally came across Dr. Aza Blessed from west Africa He is one of the oldest herbalist after Dr. Sebi and total am a living testimony to his herbal cure to herpes, i became herpes Negative on the 17/05/2021 after using the herbal medication DR. Aza BLESSED mailed to me along with the prescriptions and today its been 2 years and herpes is not traceable in my body system, All thanks To Dr. Aza BLESSED For More Info on how to get cured Contact DR . Aza now on EMAIL : (drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com ) Or CALL/WHATS APP (+1(315) 795 1518 ) or his website:www.drazaherbalcenter.com ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did what a lot of people do when they want to know more about something. I googled it. I came across Dr ITUA herbal medicine on YouTube so many people thanking him about his good work. My son was epilepsy patent. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my son epilepsy status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Itua for everything he have done for my Son ,after my son taking Dr Itua Herbal medicine my son was completely free from epilepsy within 2 weeks of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Number..+2348149277967 for help also if you are suffering from the list of disease below...Herpes Virus,Epilepsy,Genital Wart,Autism,Cold Sore,Hiv/Aids,Infertility(Finding it difficult to conceive) Or Man Infertility,

    ReplyDelete